Summer Thank You Card
The new Stampendous Perfectly Clear Seaside Chair set is perfect for creating greeting cards, invites, scrapbook pages, and décor for the summer season.
- Cardstock: Darice Core’dinations: Premium Solid-Dyed Core Navy, Periwinkle; Light Blue; kraft, white
- May Arts Stitched Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, 4” length
- Stampendous: Perfectly Clear Seaside Chair Stamp Set, Cling Rubber So Amazing Stamp, Acrylic Stamp Handles 3”x4”, 2”x6”; Dreamweaver Stencils Picasso Tool
- COPIC Markers: FYG1, FYG2, YG21, G14, E31, E33, E37, B000, B00, C2, C5
- Imagine Crafts Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Danube Blue; StazOn Cottonball White Ink
- Imagine Crafts Sponge Dauber
- Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Adhesive Squares, Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
- scissors, paper trimmer, craft knife, cutting mat, rubbing alcohol
- 1. Make 4-1/2"x6" side-fold card from white cardstock.
- 2. Cut Navy, Periwinkle, and kraft cardstock panels on diagonal; adhere across card front using photo as guide. Tear top and bottom edges on Light Blue cardstock strip. Overlap and adhere torn strip diagonally across card front separating blue and kraft panels; trim edges on all sides. Use scalloped-edge of Picasso Tool with sponge dauber to create clouds using Cottonball White ink on top blue panels. Clean Picasso Tool with rubbing alcohol.
- 3. Stamp sand, waves, and grass from Seaside Chair set over bottom of card using Rich Cocoa. Stamp sentiment on bottom righthand corner using Danube Blue.
- 4. Stamp chair image on 2-1/2"x3-1/2" white cardstock panel and on scrap cardstock using Tuxedo Black; set scrap aside. Stamp drink on armrest of focal chair panel using Tuxedo Black. Color and shade all images with markers. Add dots in brown shades to mimic sand at base of chair. Adhere chair panel to card.
- 5. Stamp umbrella and bird using Tuxedo Black on scrap cardstock. Color umbrella and bird using markers. Cut out front portions of second chair using craft knife and cutting mat to remove bottom pieces from chair. Cut out umbrella and bird; adhere pieces to card with foam squares.
- 6. Fold and adhere ribbon to top of chair.