Silver Wings Lavender Blooms Card
Let's craft together! Create your own magnificent Silver Wings Lavender Blooms Card.
- Heartfelt Creations Butterfly Medley Paper Collection
- Cardstock: white, dark purple, matte silver
- Tsukineko Memento Ink Pads: Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly; Silver Delicata; VersaMark Stamp Pad
- Ranger Silver Embossing Powder
- Satin ribbon
- Silver twine
- Heartfelt Creations Silver Gala Glitz
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Botanical Rose, Botanical Wings, Rye Grass Flourish
- Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
- Die-cutting system and Heartfelt Creations Dies: Botanical Wings, Arianna Lace, Luggage and Tags
- Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty-Five Die
- Adhesives: clear glue, adhesive foam dots, adhesive dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, heat tool
- 1. Cut 6"x12" from white cardstock. Score long side at 3" and 9"; fold to create side-fold card. Cut 2-7/8"x2-7/8" dark purple cardstock square.
- 2. Cut 5-3/8"x5-3/8" square from Butterfly Medley paper. Stamp corners Grape Jelly using Rye Grass stamp.
- 3. Cut stamped panel in half; wrap ribbon around each panel and adhere ends on back.
- 4. Adhere stamped panel onto dark purple cardstock, keeping center edges aligned. Adhere to card base, keeping center edges aligned.
- 5. Die cut center label from dark purple cardstock using Majestic Labels Twenty-Five die. Lightly sponge with Silver ink; attach to right side of card opening using foam dots.
- 6. Stamp Botanical Rose flowers Grape Jelly; die cut using Botanical Wings die. Ink flowers Lulu Lavender; shape using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.
- 7. Apply glue to center of flowers; sprinkle with Silver Gala Glitz. Set aside to dry.
- 8. Die cut dark purple cardstock using Arianna Lace Die; adhere to label.
- 9. Make four-loop bow (www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOBCufW5RcU) with silver twine; knot ends. Attach to card using clear dots.
- 10. Stamp large butterfly from Botanical Wings set onto matte silver cardstock using VersaMark ink. Heat emboss using Silver embossing powder and heat tool.
- 11. Die cut stamped image using Botanical Wings die; adhere rhinestones to center of butterfly. Adhere butterfly to label.
- 12. Die cut Laugh sentiment from Butterfly Medley paper using coordinating Luggage and Tags die.
- 13. Adhere flowers and sentiment to card.
- 14. Cut and adhere coordinating papers from Butterfly Medley paper for inside of card.