Just A Tweet
Create the cutest tweet you can send!
Just A Tweet
- Cardstock*: Whip Cream, New Day, Citrus Cooler
- Tangerine Fusion Gingham Ribbon*
- Journey Grand Die-Cutting Machine and Dies*: Pocket Card, Bird Tweet, Journey Circles
- Stamps*: Linked Dots Background; Bird Tweet Stamp Set
- Ink Pads*: Lovely Blue, Citrus Cooler, Orange Creamsicle
- Adhesives*: Craft Glue, White Liner, Small Foam Squares
- *All materials and tools available from Journey Blooms
- scissors, removable tape, ruler, paper trimmer
- 1. Die cut Citrus Cooler and Whip Cream cardstock using Pocket Card die. Fold Citrus Cooler card on score lines. Cut center portion of Whip Cream die along folded lines, retaining round section only.
- 2. Cut 5"x3-1/2" rectangle from bird-printed side of New Day cardstock.
- 3. Die cut small 3"x3" Whip Cream cardstock panel using #5 Journey Circles die. Stamp "Just a tweet" sentiment using Lovely Blue onto upper right of panel. Sponge Lovely Blue on entire circle for cloud effect.
- 4. Stamp right-facing bird on 3"x3" Whip Cream cardstock panel using Citrus Cooler ink. Stamp wing using Orange Creamsicle ink.
- 5. Align Bird Tweet die over stamped bird, securing pieces with removable tape before running through die-cutting machine.
- 6. Ink Linked Dots Background and stamp onto cut Whip Cream panel using Lovely Blue ink. Trim edges a bit smaller than Citrus Cooler center section. Adhere onto center of card, so Citrus Cooler panel edges show evenly underneath.
- 7. Adhere printed bird panel to back pocket.
- 8. Adhere card tabs together using White Liner.
- 9. Cut 12" length of Tangerine Fusion Gingham Ribbon and wrap around bottom of card, making knot slightly at right.
- 10. Adhere wing on bird cut-out using Foam Square. Adhere circle cut-out on top. Adhere bird cut-out on center of circle.