American Crafts Heidi Swapp Gold Lamé Color Shine Iridescent Spritz
Clearsnap ColorBox Pigment Ink Pads: White Frost, Black
Clearsnap ColorBox White
spray bottle of water, heat tool, paper trimmer
1. Make 4-1/4"x6" orange top-fold card. Cut 4"x5-3/4" watercolor paper panel. Repeatedly stamp flower on panel using white ink. Sprinkle with embossing powder; heat set.
2. Spritz fine mist of water over embossed panel. Beginning with Picked Raspberry, dab small amounts of ink onto panel.
3. Apply other colors, dabbing in separate places on card front. Allow inks to blend and spread, taking care not to completely cover panel. When pleased with color, spray two to three times with gold spritz. Let dry.
4. Adhere panel to card. Die cut tag from vellum; stamp with sentiment. Tie twine to tag; adhere to card. Add rhinestone accents as desired.
1. These inks run and spread in contact with water; apply more water to increase effects. Soften the look by spritzing water over entire panel after ink application.