Floral Card in 5 EZ Steps
Heartfelt Creations (www.heartfeltcreations.com)
Create joy with this easy botanical floral card.
- Everyday Heroes Paper Collection*
- Kraft cardstock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit*
- Botanical Rose Cling Stamp Set*
- Die-cutting system and Dies*: Cut Mat Create 2A, 1B; Botanical Wings
- Rock N’ Roll Prills*
- ColorBox Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad*
- Copper 3-D Stamp Paint*
- Ranger Distress Ink*: Brushed Corduroy, Peeled Paint
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Adhesives: glue gun, foam squares
- *Products available from Heartfelt Creations
- 1. Cut 6"x12" from kraft cardstock. Fold in half to form 6"x6" card base.
- 2. Using Everyday Heroes Paper Collection, cut five squares: 6", 5-1/2", 5", 4-1/2", 4". Distress edges and adhere layers to card using foam squares.
- 3. Stamp multiple Botanical Rose flowers onto designer paper with Dark Brown chalk ink. Die cut with coordinating Botanical Wings Die. Color edges of flowers and leaves with Copper paint and distress inks.
- 4. Shape flowers with Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, layer petals, and adhere on card as shown. Embellish center of flowers with Orange Prills.
- 5. Die cut vines from Cut Mat Create die sets using kraft cardstock; adhere under flowers.