Pattern - Easter Shaker Place Card
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Cut one each of curved grass layers from green cardstock.
- 2. Fold aqua cardstock in half and cut slightly larger than snow globe outline die. Position die so folded edge is just inside cut line. Secure die with washi or other removable tape and die cut.
- 3. Die cut snow globe frame from second piece of aqua cardstock. Cut patterned paper into 3-1/4" circle; attach "Happy Easter" sticker to top edge. Trim sticker flush to edge of circle. Adhere circle to front of place card.
- 4. Cut 1/2"x2-1/2" aqua cardstock strip; score 1/2" from each end. Staple ends of paper strip to base of snow globe to hold base of place card together and prevent card from spreading once globe is attached.
- 5. Adhere pieces in Step 1 so curved bottom edges are aligned with bottom of print paper using foam squares. Layer pieces to look like rolling hills. Attach bunny, flower, and butterfly stickers to layers as shown. Use paintbrush to apply powder to exposed areas of stickers to neutralize adhesive and prevent filler from sticking.
- 6. Adhere snow globe frame to front, covering edges of print paper circle. Die cut snow globe base from green cardstock and adhere. Die cut label from cream cardstock; stamp frame using Blush ink. Use alphabet stamps to stamp name in Hollyhock ink. Adhere rhinestone to either side of name.
- 7. Fold so place card lays flat. Trim hanger from clear ornament. Add heaping spoonful of filler in center; adhere plastic dome over top using liquid glue. Let dry overnight.
- 1. Use leftover stickers to decorate coordinating napkin rings or to create tags for Easter baskets.