Heartfelt Creations Farmers Market Paper Collection
Wired burlap Ribbon
Small flatback pearl
Heartfelt Creations: Jars and Accents Cling Stamp Set; Jars and Vines Cling Stamp Set; Jars and Vines Die; Luggage and Tags Die
Spellbinders: Decorative Applause 3-D Em-bossing Fold’er; Nestabilities A2 Card Die Devine Eloquence; Nestabilities Scalloped Labels One Die
ZIG Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker Gold Pen
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Brushed Corduroy, Stormy Sky
Art Institute Metal Glue Tip
Adhesives: Heartfelt Creations Double Dots 3D foam squares; Art Institute Dries Clear Glue
scissors, sand paper
1. Make 6"x6" top-fold card from white cardstock.
2. Cut 6"x6" panel from Farmers Market Paper Collection. Dry emboss using Spellbinders embossing folder. Lightly sand embossing for a distressed look.
3. Die cut Devine Eloquence large frame from coordinating paper. Cut corners from frame and adhere to corners of embossed panel.
4. Wrap burlap ribbon around center panel and adhere to card base.
5. Die cut scalloped label from light blue paper. Sponge edges with Stormy Sky ink. Adhere to embossed panel with foam squares.
6. Cut circle from Farmers Market Paper Collection and stamp background using small olive branch from Jug of Herbs Cling Stamp Set. Adhere circle panel to card front with foam squares.
7. Stamp and die cut four vines using Jars and Vine Cling Stamp and Die from green paper. Use glitter brush to accent vines; adhere vines to card.
8. Create a three-loop bow from ribbon and adhere to card.
9. Cut tag from Farmers Market Paper Collection using coordinating die from Luggage and Tag die set; lightly sponge edges with Brushed Corduroy. Adhere tag to center of bow and finish with flat back pearl.