- Cardstock: pink, white
- White enamel dots
- Die-cutting machine and dies: Paper Smooches Hope, My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX
- Paper Smooches Hope Stamp Set
- My Favorite Things Dye Inks: Tickled Pink, Ripe Raspberry; Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink
- White embossing powder
- Adhesives: X-Press It Foam Tape, 1/2”; paper adhesive
- paper trimmer, acetate, spray bottle of water, heat tool
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" top-fold card from pink cardstock. Cut 5-1/4"x1-1/4" white cardstock panel; adhere across card.
- 2. Cut 5-1/2"x4-1/4" white cardstock panel. Apply Tickled Pink onto acetate. Apply Ripe Raspberry to top and bottom of Tickled Pink area on acetate. Spritz water until inks run together. Press acetate onto white cardstock panel, spreading ink; remove and let dry.
- 3. Die cut watercolor panel using Rounded Rectangle die. Die cut "hope" from white cardstock; adhere to watercolor panel.
- 4. Stamp saying using Sweet Tooth Ink. Emboss with white embossing powder.
- 5. Adhere enamel dots. Adhere watercolor panel to card using foam tape.