Pattern - Stepper card template
- 1. Cut crimson red cardstock to 11"x8-1/4" and make score line at 6-1/2" across card. Fold on line to divide card to two sides measuring 6-1/2" and 4-1/2". The larger side is where score lines and cuts will be made.
- 2. Place card so fold is at bottom; score red lines and cut along blue lines according to pattern.
- 3. Cut 6-1/8"x5-3/8" panel from spruce green and die cut in an embossing folder. If you used a 6"x4" embossing folder, you will have to do this at least twice. Adhere layer to raised front focal panel.
- 4. Cut patterned paper to 6"x5-1/4" and layer on top of spruce green, leaving a green border around edge of patterned paper.
- 5. Using Whimsy Shapeology Pierced Stars, place largest Pierced Star dies onto cutting mat, cutting side down, then place smaller Pierced Star die inside larger die, cutting side down. Use tape to hold dies together with equal amount of space between them. Place crimson red cardstock on top of dies, put cutting mat over top, and die cut. Repeat process once more using smaller dies.
- 6. Die cut two Snowman Tags and adhere on inch-wide steps at side of focal panel. Die cut snowflake border from Whimsy Shapeology and adhere along the bottom of focal panel.
- 7. Stamp giraffe using black ink onto white cardstock scrap. Color giraffe body using E40, E41, E42, E43, E44; giraffe dots using E09, E13, E15; giraffe hooves using E23, E25, E29; fairy lights using R24, R27, R29, YG06, YG13, YG23; star using Y08, Y13, Y38, E99; hat rim and pompom using YR30, YR31, W1; Christmas hat using R35, R37, R39, R89, C9; Snow using B0000, B00, B01, BV31, colorless blender; sky using B0000, B00, B01, colorless blender.
- 8. Apply glossy accents on lights for glass effect.
- 9. Stamp sentiment with watermark inkpad onto crimson red cardstock and cover with gold embossing powder. Use heat gun to set embossing powder. Layer background pieces and adhere to card base.