Valentine Kisses Card
Cheery Lynn Designs
Valentine Kisses Card
- Cardstock: red, pink, cream, yellow
- Valentine paper of choice
- Die-cutting system and Cheery Lynn Designs Dies: French Flair Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies, French Flair Classic Silver Stackers, Circle Classic Silver Stackers, Sophia’s Heart, Sophia’s Heart Border, Circle Classic LG Stackers Nesting Dies, Stitcher Plate Large Circle, Lattice Heart and Vines, Tiny Flower Kit, Kisses (set of two), Tiny Fanciful Flourish Left & Right
- Embossing stylus and mat
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, liquid glue
- paper trimmer, scoring tool, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, tweezers
- 1. Make 6"x6" red top-fold card; if using Cuttlebug machine, make 5-3/4"x6" card.
- 2. Center largest French Flair Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Die over card, placing fold just inside cutting line to create "hinges" at top of card. Die cut card.
- 3. Die cut second red panel using same die; center and adhere to card front.
- 4. Using largest French Flair Classic Silver Stackers die, die cut two Valentine paper panels and adhere to inside and outside of card.
- 5. Die cut two red Sophia's Heart doilies. Center and adhere one doily to card front using liquid glue; let dry.
- 6. Using fourth die in Circle Classic LG Stackers Nesting Dies set, die cut red circle. Center circle on Stitcher Plate Large Circle and run through die-cutting machine to add texture. Adhere circle to center Sophia's Heart doily on card front.
- 7. Die cut cream Lattice Heart and Vines. Adhere to circle; let dry.
- 8. Using Tiny Flower Kit dies, die cut 10 small red and 10 medium pink petals. Using smallest star on stamen die, die cut 10 yellow flower centers. Offset and adhere layers together; let dry. Shape flowers with embossing stylus. Adhere seven to card front.
- 9. Die cut smaller Kisses from pink cardstock; adhere to card front.
- 10. Die cut red Sophia's Heart Border; adhere inside card as shown, trimming as needed.
- 11. Carefully trim outer edge from second Sophia's Heart doily cut in Step 5. Adhere inside card as shown. Using second die in Circle Classic Silver Stackers Die set, die cut cream circle. Adhere to heart doily. Use area to handwrite sentiment.
- 12. Die cut cream Tiny Fanciful Flourish Left & Right. Adhere shapes to bottom right inside corner of card. Adhere three remaining flowers as shown.
- 1. If you don't have an embossing mat and stylus tool, you can use the rounded tip of a small paintbrush and your mouse pad to shape the flowers.