Think Snow! Round Gift Card Holder
- Cardstock: textured: blue, yellow; scraps: white, green, orange, ivory
- Choices Collection patterned paper: Hopeful Skinny Stripe (KI Memories)
- White snowflake brads, three (Making Memories)
- Heidi white rub-ons (Making Memories)
- Chalk: pink; black (Craf-T)
- Black Zig Writer Pen (EK Success)
- Circle Cutter (Fiskars)
- Paper Shapers circle punch, 1-3/4” (EK Success)
- Embossing template: snowman (#L9072) (Lasting Impressions)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Light box & stylus
- Cotton-tip swabs
- 1. Cut two 5" blue circles and 1/2"x1-1/2" textured yellow rectangle. Fold rectangle in half; using like hinge, adhere circles to each side of fold.
- 2. Cut 3-1/4" textured yellow circle; mat on white leaving 1/4" border. Adhere to card front.
- 3. Using light box, stylus, and snowman template, dry emboss snowman pieces as follows: scarf on patterned paper, nose on orange and hat on green. Sand embossed edges of hat and nose. Cut out all pieces.
- 4. For face, punch 1-3/4" ivory circle. Arrange snowman pieces on center of card front; adhere. Use black pen to draw eyes and eyebrows. Use cotton-tip swab to apply pink chalk to cheeks and black chalk to embossed edges of scarf.
- 5. Apply rub-ons along bottom of card front to spell "think snow".
- 6. Attach brads as shown.