Sweet Friend Card & Gift Box
sizes: card, 5-1/2"x4-1/4"; box, 2-3/4"x2-3/4"x1-1/2"
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- Basic Grey Knee Highs Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Gina K. Designs Ocean Mix Buttons
- Rhinestones, 2mm : silver, pink
- Wood veneer shapes: Studio Calico Hearts, Prima Leaves
- Burlap string
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Dies: Nestabilities Classic Rectangles, Classic Scalloped Squares SM, Classic Squares SM; Shapeabilities On the Edge, Grand Templates Square Petal Top Box
- Gina K. Designs Stamp Sets: Sweet Friend Mini Set, Year of Flowers 2
- Gina K. Designs Ink Pads: Dark Chocolate, Black Onyx, Grass Green
- Imagination International COPIC Markers
- Art Institute Glitter Stardust Ultrafine Glitter
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares; Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, 1/8”, 1/4”
- paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" white top-fold card.
- 2. Die cut three different papers using various On the Edge dies. Cut strips to 1" width and various lengths. (Note: Keep paper scraps to decorate box.)
- 3. Wrap string around longest paper strip, tie bow, and adhere strips to card as shown.
- 4. Stamp images onto white cardstock; die cut/emboss into rectangle. Adhere to card with foam squares.
- 5. Stamp bird again onto white cardstock, color with markers, and detail cut body. Adhere to main image with foam squares.
- 6. Stamp black sentiment onto white cardstock, cut out words, and adhere to card with foam squares.
- 7. Adhere button, heart, and rhinestone accents using liquid glue; let dry.
- 1. Die cut/emboss box from white cardstock. Fold along pre-scored lines and adhere sides using 1/4" Scor-Tape. Die cut/emboss box side accents from patterned paper; adhere to box.
- 2. Adhere 1/8" Scor-Tape along top and bottom of box sides and sprinkle with glitter; shake off excess over scrap paper and return to container.
- 3. Die cut/emboss white cardstock square and slightly larger pink paper scalloped square. Layer and adhere together. Fill box as desired. Adhere square to box top; decorate with paper strips, wood leaves, string, and button.
- 4. Stamp black sentiment onto white cardstock, cut out words, and adhere to square with foam squares. Adhere rhinestone accents to square using liquid glue; let dry.
- 1. Stamp up a batch of bird gift tags and present with string and embellishments in a gift-wrapping kit.