1. Cut cardstock to 5-1/4"x10-1/2"; score and fold in half.
2. Cut 5" patterned square, ink edges, and adhere to card front. Apply rub-on title.
3. Adhere cardstock tags to left side of card. Set eyelets in card; tie ribbon through holes.
4. Machine-stitch top of card and edge of one tag.
5. Punch circle from patterned paper, ink edges, and pin with safety pin. Tie ribbon to pin. Adhere flower to card and paper circle to flower center.
6. Refer to inset photo. Type and print sentiment onto cream cardstock; trim. Cut and adhere patterned paper piece to inside of card; stitch edges. Adhere sentiment over paper. Adhere ribbon tab under left edge; stitch through cardstock and ribbon to secure.