Smile Card - Pink & Brown Flowers
Pink & Brown Flowers
- Cardstock: kraft; dark brown
- Patterned (Cloud 9 Design): Razzberry Swirl; Razzberry Heaven; Chocolate Heaven; Pear Julep Sorbet
- Chocolate Chalet Large Alpha Cardstock Stickers (Cloud 9 Designs)
- Chocolate Chalet Multi Rain Dots epoxy stickers (Cloud 9 Designs)
- ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- Craft punches (Fiskars): 1/16” and 1/8” Handpunches; 1”, 1-1/2”, and 2” Round ‘n Round Squeeze Punches; Pop Up Punch Circle
- Scissors (Fiskars): Pinking Paper Edgers; No. 5 Micro-Tip
- Sewing machine and brown thread
- 1. Cut kraft cardstock to 7"x10"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 4"x6" green paper piece using pinking scissors; ink edges. Sew straight stitch around edges and adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 2"x3" Razzberry Swirl piece, ink edges, and adhere to card center. Apply stickers and Rain Dot to create sentiment.
- 4. Punch one 2" circle and two 1-1/2" circles from Razzberry Heaven paper. Use micro-tip scissors to snip five small wedges from each circle to create flower shapes. Bend petals slightly for dimension and adhere to card as shown.
- 5. For centers, punch one 1" and two 1/2" circles from blue side of Chocolate Heaven paper; adhere to flowers.
- 6. To complete centers, punch one 1" and two 1/2" circles from dark brown cardstock. Using hand punches and photo as guide, punch small circles from each circle to create design. Adhere brown circles over blue, so color shows through holes.