Pattern - Penguin Gift Card Holder
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut materials as indicated.
- 2. For card holder, measure and cut two blue dot rectangles 1/4" larger than gift card; crimp. Glue rectangle sides and bottom edges together, leaving top open for gift card. Cut 4-1/2" green floss length; glue ends to top holder corners.
- 3. Place letters onto blue cardstock; cut out. Glue cut letters onto 4-1/2"green floss or crochet thread length, leaving spaces between letters.
- 4. Crimp all cut items except beak. Glue tummy and face to body, then wings, scarf, hat, hat brim, and beak. Let dry, then glue feet behind body. Glue penguin to card holder.
- 5. Glue JOY letters, snowflake, and pom-pom to penguin. Use dimensional paint to dot eyes. Let dry and place gift card inside holder.