My Heart Led Me To You Card
Cheery Lynn Designs www.cheerylynndesigns.com
Intricate layered details add character and elegance for a beautiful message to someone special.
- Die-cutting and embossing machine with Cheery Lynn Designs Dies: Heart Square Boutique Stacker Frames (DL256), Vienna Waltz Circle Boutique Stacker Frames (DL290), Lords & Commons (DL283), Horizon Fishtail Banners (DL278), Scalloped Circle (XM-5)
- Cheery Lynn Designs Petite Hearts Embossing Plate (E137)
- Computer and printer
- Paper adhesive
- 1. Card is 5-1/5"x5-1/2".
- My Heart Led Me To You
- 1. Make 5-1/2" square red card.
- 2. Die cut frame from white cardstock using largest die from DL256 Heart Square Boutique Stacker Frames; adhere to card base.
- 3. Cut 4-5/8" square panel from white cardstock; emboss with E137 Petite Hearts. Adhere to card.
- 4. Die cut frame from red cardstock using largest die from DL290 Vienna Waltz Circle Boutique Stacker Frames.
Steps 4 & 5
- 5. Die cut outer frame from white cardstock using DL283 Lords & Commons Doily; adhere to red die cut from Step 4.
- 6. Use second largest die from XM-5 Scalloped Circle to die cut circle from red cardstock.
Steps 6 & 7
- 7. Die cut onto red scalloped circle from Step 6 using center die from DL290 Vienna Waltz Circle Boutique Stacker Frames; adhere to center of frame from Step 5. Adhere die-cut panel onto card.
- 8. Using computer and printer, create and print sentiment on white cardstock. Use smallest die from DL278 Horizon Fishtail Banners to die-cut sentiment.
- 9. Cut and mat slightly larger red cardstock panel to banner; adhere to center of card.