Mug Gift Card
- Papers: Snowflakes (SandyLion); North Shore Collection Fakie Red (Scenic Route Paper Co.)
- Stickers: Love Notes “from the heart” Chip Toppers (Bazzill Basics Paper); Winter Embossed “Frosty” Sticker (Making Memories)
- Rub-ons: black Heidi alphabet (Making Memories); black, red Alpha (Lil’ Davis Designs)
- Ting-a-Ling “Special” Paper Clip (Carolee’s Creations)
- Clear Snowflake Ghost Shape (Heidi Swapp for Advantus Corp.)
- Tan Scrapper’s Floss (Karen Foster Design)
- Paper-Tac Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- Instant beverage packet or soup mix
Pattern - Mug Gift Card
- 1. Adhere papers together back to back. Print and cut out pattern. With mug handle to right, trace pattern onto Fakie Red side and cut out. Score and fold card where indicated.
- 2. Using photo as guide, adhere "frosty" and "from the heart" stickers. Apply rub-ons to spell "brr," "day," and "all for you."
- 3. Insert beverage packet or soup mix into mug and secure with decorative paper clip. Use floss to tie snowflake to handle.