Pattern - Mod Monogram Pocket Card Set w/Card Holder
- Pocket Cards
- 1. For pockets, cut 5-1/2"x10-1/4" rectangle from each patterned paper. Score and fold, 3" in from each short end. With patterned side out, fold one side up; adhere along two outer edges, leaving top edge open for insert. Fold top flap over and round corners. Tie ribbon around flap; knot at edge.
- 2. For each pocket, use Chocolate ink to stamp circle and monogram on Petal cardstock; punch circle around stamp. Mat on slightly larger Chocolate cardstock circle. Use dimensional tape to adhere over ribbon as shown.
- 3. For inserts, cut three Petal card bases along fold for six inserts; trim each to 4"x4-3/4" and round corners. Use Petal ink to stamp circle and monogram to lower right corner of each insert. Use chocolate ink to stamp "Thank You" centered near top on three inserts and "For You" on remaining three. Slide inserts into pockets.
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Transfer to white side of patterned paper. Cut along solid lines; score and fold along dashed lines towards center. Adhere patterned side of flap A to B; B to C; D to E.
- 2. Adhere ribbon to outer flap. Stamp tag with monogram; adhere to bottom of flap as shown.
- 3. Stick magnets together. Peel backing from one magnet; adhere to back of tag. Peel backing from remaining magnet; close flap, adhering magnet to corresponding point on holder.