Cardstock: My Favorite Things Paver Red and Whip Cream, dark pink
My Favorite Things Buttons: Wild Cherry, Sour Apple
Die-cutting machine with My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies: Stocking Trio, Sentiment Strips
My Favorite Things Lisa Johnson Designs Stamps: Stitched Stockings, Darling Dots
My Favorite Things Dye Ink Pads: Jelly Bean Green, Wild Cherry
X-Press It Adhesive Tape: High Tack Foam, 1/2”; High Tack Double Sided, 1/4”
scissors, paper trimmer
1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" Paver Red top-fold card.
2. Cut 5-1/4"x4" dark pink cardstock panel; stamp with dots using Wild Cherry ink. Adhere to card.
3. Die cut three stockings from Whip Cream cardstock. Stamp stockings with patterns using Wild Cherry and Jelly Bean Green ink.
4. Thread hemp cord through buttons; adhere to stockings. Create small hemp cord loops at stocking tops, securing behind die cuts using double-sided tape. Leave paper backing on unused side of tape.
5. Adhere stockings to card using foam tape.
6. Die cut sentiment strip from Whip Cream cardstock. Cut strip vertically through center; set aside.
7. Cut Whip Cream cardstock strip same height as sentiment strip x 4". Stamp greeting on strip using Wild Cherry ink. Center greeting strip at bottom of card. Position stamped greeting strip on center of die-cut strip. Adhere die cut strips first, then adhere greeting strip over dovetailed ends using foam tape.
8. To finish inside of card, cut 4-3/4"x3-1/2" Whip Cream cardstock panel. Stamp "ho, ho, ho" repeatedly across top of panel using Wild Cherry ink. Mat with dark pink cardstock; adhere inside card.