Just Thinking of You Card
Heartfelt Creations (www.heartfeltcreations.us)
Create a soft, delicate "thinking of you" card to brighten a friend's day using quick and easy coloring techniques.
- Cardstock: Neenah Natural White, Core’dinations Pearls Baby Pink
- U.S. Artquest Spring Bling Mini Prills (ANC850)*
- Adhesive pearls
- Ivory fibers
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cutting and Embossing Machine 452255*
- Dies: Heartfelt Creations Majestic Blooms (HCD 742)* and Classic Leaf (HCD 736)*, Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders One
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets*: Majestic Morning Background (HCPC 3578), Open Leaf (HCPC 3545), Heartfelt Expressions (HCPC 3474)
- McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit (459222)* and Molding Mat (159223)
- Darice Stamp Mat Pad (SMP001)*
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board (368770)*
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Ink Pads: Onyx Black VersaFine; Watermark VersaMark; Spanish Olive and Plumeria VersaMagic
- Stampendous Fran-tage Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
- Adhesives: Art Institute Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive (159723)*, ilovetocreate Aleene's® Fast Grab Tacky Glue, adhesive dots
- *Products available from Heartfelt Creations
- heat tool, sponge makeup applicators, adhesive dots, spray bottle of water, bow tool
- 1. Card is 5-1/2"x4-1/4".
- Just Thinking About You
- 1. Cut pink cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-3/4". Die cut one short side with borders die; trim to 8-1/2" length. Score cardstock at 4-1/4" and fold make card base. Cut white cardstock to 5-3/8"x41/4". Die cut one long side using two dies together to create cutout effect; trim to 3-7/8" width. Stamp with sentiment using black ink. Adhere to card using adhesive dots.
- 2. Stamp flowers on white cardstock using watermark ink. Apply embossing enamel; heat set from underneath. Repeat process, stamping two five-leaf and one eight-leaf sprigs and heat embossing. Color flowers with inks, using plum on larger two flowers and green on smaller one.
- 3. Die cut flowers and leaves out. Spritz back of flowers with water; shape with tool kit on mat. Shape leaves as desired with fingers.
- 4. Arrange larger flowers with leaves as shown; adhere to card with clear liquid adhesive.
- 5. Make multi-loop fiber bow using bow tool; adhere atop leaves using tacky glue. Adhere smaller flower to bow center using tacky glue.
- 6. Adhere Prills to flower centers using clear liquid adhesive. Adhere two pearls to upper right.