Ink pads (Clearsnap): Charcoal Fluid Chalk; Frost White Pigment
Opalescent embossing powder
Brads: white, two; black
Rubber stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Backgrounders: Polka Dot; Biased Stripe Backgrounder; Tag You’re It set
Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities Die (Spellbinders)
Wizard Embossing and Die Cutting System (Spellbinders)
Foam Mounting Tape (Duck)
Embossing heat gun
1. Cut 7"x10" rectangle from Intense Teal cardstock. Score rectangle at 2-1/2" and 7-1/2" and fold in toward center.
2. Use Charcoal ink to stamp: Biased Stripe background on bottom two-thirds of card base; Polka Dot background on top one-third of card base; "congrats" in between thin lines of Biased Stripe background as shown.
3. Die cut large Scalloped Rectangle from Black cardstock. Use Frost White ink to stamp Polka Dot background on scalloped rectangle. Shake on enough embossing powder to cover surface, shake off excess, and emboss with heat gun.
4. For gift card pocket, cut scalloped edge from top of rectangle, attach white brad to top right and left corners and adhere rectangle sides and bottom to inside of card, leaving top unglued.
5. For tassel, wrap gold cording around fingertips several times, then place cording length in middle and knot ends. Remove cording from fingers and fold loops in half. Wrap another cording length around folded end five times to create tassel top. Trim tassel ends even. Tie middle cording length around base of black brad.
6. For cap, cut 2" square from Black cardstock and poke hole in center. Attach brad with tassel to hole.
7. For decorative band, cut 1"x11" strip from Black card stock and place under card. Fold both ends around to front and glue together. Adhere ribbon to band and use foam tape to adhere cap to center.
1. Use rectangle template or pattern and scalloped-edge scissors instead of die cutting machine if desired.