- Island Mist cardstock: Medium; Dark
- Cool Me Down patterned
- Cool Me Down flower assortment
- “Delightful” die-cut circle
- Brown grosgrain ribbon, 1/8”
- Turquoise adhesive-backed gems, two
- Paisley Backgrounder rubber stamp
- ColorBox Alpine Pigment Stamp Pad
- 1. Cut dark cardstock to 5-1/4"x10-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut 5" patterned square; adhere to card.
- 2. Cut 3"x5" piece from medium cardstock; stamp with paisley background. Adhere to center of card.
- 3. Adhere ribbon along stamped block edges. Layer flowers as shown and adhere to ribbon ends; adhere gems to centers. Use foam adhesive to adhere die-cut to card.
- 1. Try card in a raspberry and brown scheme, or pale purple and metallic silver.
- 2. Foam adhesive adds nice dimension to embellishments, like the die-cut circle.