Circle cutter or nested circle templates, 3” to 4”
Dimensional adhesive dots
1. Fold blue cardstock in half. Line up circle cutter, or template, 1/2" from folded line.
2. Cut 4" circle, stopping at 1/2" point on either top edge.
3. Use scissors to cut straight down from fold to meet top edge of circle. This creates top fold of card.
4. Cut three graduated circles: 3" blue paper; 3-1/4" white cardstock; 3-1/2" brown cardstock.
5. Stamp paper circle with green swirls; let dry. Use VersaMark to stamp three small flowers, sprinkle with embossing powder, and heat until raised and shiny. Adhere gems to flower centers.
6. Adhere circles together and to card; dot brown circle with gel pen.
7. Ink larger floral motif stamp with blue ink; color dots with brown marker. Stamp onto white cardstock and cut out. Color small flower stamp with brown marker, breath on ink to moisten, and stamp center of larger motif.
8. Cut brown cardstock circle about same size as floral motif. Adhere layers together with crystal brad. Adhere to card with dimensional adhesive dots.
9. Wrap ribbon around top folded part of card. Tie on charm with hemp cord.