Birthday Gift Card Holder
- American Crafts Pebbles Inc. Birthday Wishes Collection: Papers, Washi Tape, Die Cuts
- White ribbon, 1/4”-wide
- We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
- Glue Dots International Adhesives: Ultra-Thin Glue Dots; Pop Up Glue Dots; Removable Glue Dots; Glue Lines, 1”
- 1. Following manufacturer's instructions, create envelope for 4"x6" card using envelope punch board. Cut off one side flap. Adhere remaining flaps to form pocket using Glue Lines.
- 2. Cut 3-3/4"x6" panel from paper. Embellish with die cuts and washi tape. Adhere gift card to panel using Removable Glue Dots. Punch hole near top; tie ribbon through hole.
- 3. Embellish envelope pocket using die cuts and washi tape. Slide gift card panel inside pocket.