Amazing Love Card
- Pineapple card base*, 4-1/4”x5-1/2”
- Cardstock*: Lipstick; Cotton
- Red gingham ribbon (available at craft stores)
- Rubber stamps*: Love Equations Tailored Tin; valentine frog (#2406-D)
- Licorice Ink Pad*
- Hole punch
- Marvy scalloped oval punch (Uchida)
- Gold Stardust Gelly Roll Pen (Sakura of America)
- Colored pencils
- Gamsol & art stump
- Dimensional adhesive dots
- *Products by Paper Salon
- 1. Stamp frog image on Cotton; punch scalloped circle around image. Use colored pencil to color image; blend with gamsol and art stump.
- 2. Cut 2-3/4"x3-1/2" piece from Lipstick; adhere image to center. Punch hole on either side of frog image as shown; use dimensional dots (except near sides) to top of card front. Cut small slit in card fold lined up with hole in image. From inside card, feed one ribbon end through slit, under image and up through hole; knot. Bring other end around to right side of card front, under image, and up through hole; knot. Trim ribbon ends at angle.
- 3. Stamp "amazing" and "love" on Cotton; cut out each word separately, leaving space at left. Color edges red and adhere to bottom right edge of card as shown. Cut two 2" ribbon lengths; fold in half and adhere to left of words.