Pattern - A Pocketful of Valentine Wishes Card
- 1. Cut 7"x10" lt. pink patterned cardstock rectangle; score and fold in half to make 5"x7" card.
- 2. Cut 4-1/2"x6-1/2" white cardstock rectangle; glue to card center. Machine sew zigzag stitch around rectangle edge.
- 3. Print and cut out pattern. Cut heart from med. pink patterned cardstock. Score line vertically down heart center; crease along scored line. Antique heart edges and crease with pink ink. Clue 9" pieces of check ribbon to sides of heart, using photo as guide. (Note: Bow is tied after heart is stitched to card.) Glue side edges of heart to card so center is raised for candy bar. Machine sew zigzag stitch along side edges of heart under dots. Tie ribbon into bow at center; trim ends. Punch 1/16" holes in heart at dots indicated by pattern; attach brads.
- 4. Use computer to print valentine messages on peach, lavender, green, and yellow card stock with bright pink ink. Cut narrow strips around sayings, leaving space at end for eyelet. Punch 3/16" holes in strips ends; attach eyelets. Glue strips inside pocket.
- 5. Use computer to print valentine sentiment on pink cardstock with pink ink. Wrap and glue cardstock saying around small candy bar. Glue candy bar inside pocket.
- 6. Use computer to print "A pocketful of valentine wishes" on blue cardstock. Cut rectangle around words, leaving space on left side for eyelet. Punch 3/16" hole in left side of rectangle; attach eyelet. Insert bright pink ribbon through eyelet on tag and bow on hear t, tying ends into knot. Use adhesive foam squares to adhere rectangle tag to card.