Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Singing Swirly Bird; A Little Birdie Told Me; Tulle Backgrounder
Ink pads (Clearsnap): ColorBox Blue Lagoon Fluid Chalk; Ancient Page Coal Black Dye
Prismacolor colored pencils (Sanford)
Gem-Tac Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
1. Cut white cardstock to 8"x9"; score and fold in half.
2. Cut 3-3/4"x8-3/4" red cardstock piece; set aside.
3. Cut 2-1/2"x3-1/2" white cardstock piece; stamp blue tulle background onto card stock. Adhere to top of red panel, leaving 1/8" border.
4. Cut 3-1/2"x7" floral paper piece; adhere to bottom of red panel, overlapping edge of top piece. Tie ribbon around panel, over paper seam. Adhere panel to card.
5. Stamp black bird onto blue side of floral paper. Stamp blue sentiment below bird. Color image with pencils, layering shades to create visual depth; apply lighter colors first, followed by deeper shades at edges.
6. Cut out image and matte on red cardstock, leaving 3/8" border. Adhere to card. Use embellishing glue to adhere three gems to lower right corner of card.