Wish Big Birthday Card
Refreshing colors and glitz are guaranteed to banish the birthday blahs and add some sparkle to your special day.
- Cardstock: lavender; white; green
- Happy Birthday patterned paper
- Craft Seam Binding, 1/2": Hydrangea; Silver Sage
- Stamps: birthday sentiment, birthday cake
- Stampin' Up Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad, Stampin' Write Markers
- Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue: Strawberry Ice, Icicle
- Stampin' Up Stamp'in Dimensionals Adhesive Dots
- 1. Card is 4-1/4"x5-1/2"
- Wish Big Birthday Card
- 1. Cut lavender cardstock to 4-1/4"x11"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" birthday paper piece; adhere to card. Tie ribbons around card front; trim excess.
- 3. Cut 2"x3-3/4" white cardstock piece; stamp black cake as shown. Use markers to color image. Apply white glitter glue to candle flames and pink to frosting; let dry.
- 4. Mat cake piece on lavender cardstock, leaving 1/8" border; adhere to card.
- 5. Use markers to colorize sentiment stamp; stamp on green cardstock and trim to 1-1/8"x3-3/8". Adhere to card.