Welcome Baby Card & Envelope
- Nautical Blue Light cardstock
- Bliss Boy Collection patterned: Mini Stripe; Star Harlequin; Mega Stripe
- Bliss Boy Collection Die Cut Tags
- Blue buttons, two
- Blue grosgrain ribbon
- Yellow-head safety pin
- Baby Basics Tailored Tins stamp set
- Ink pads: Creamsicle; Sky
- Tall envelope template
- 1. Cut blue cardstock to 6-1/4"x7"; score and fold in half. Cut 3-1/4"x6" piece from orange side of Harlequin paper; ink edges blue and adhere to card front.
- 2. Cut 1-3/4"x2-7/8" Harlequin piece; ink edges blue and adhere to left side of card. Cut 1-3/4"x3-5/8" striped piece; ink edges blue and adhere to right.
- 3. Stamp orange elephant on blue cardstock; trim and ink edges blue. Mat stamped image on larger orange piece, leaving room for buttons. Ink edges blue; adhere to card. Adhere buttons.
- 1. Use template to trace envelope onto double-sided paper; trim and score as indicated. Ink edges blue and adhere bottom flap closed.
- 2. Cut striped strip to fit around center of envelope; overlap and adhere ends.
- 3. Stamp orange greeting on tag; ink edges orange. Tie ribbon around striped strip; safety pin tag to knot.
- 1. Envelope templates are handy tools - collect a variety of sizes and shapes.
- 2. Double-sided papers have nice weight and literally double your design capabilities, while keeping everything coordinated.