TuTu Cute Card
One Heart...One Mind
- Cardstock: Bristol; Chelsea; Preston
- Formality Collection patterned: Picadilly; Lyric
- Make It...Personal Rub-Ons: It's a Girl; Script abc; For You
- Clear rhinestones, three
- Mini wire hanger
- Super Daisy craft punch
- Paper trimmer
- 1. Cut blue cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/4"; score and fold in half. Cut 2"x4" dot piece; adhere to card.
- 2. Cut 2-1/4"x3" green piece; adhere to card. Apply "tutu" and "cute" rub-ons; handwrite the rest.
- 3. For tutu, punch Lyric daisy; cut in half. Layer and adhere daisy halves to make skirt; adhere to card.
- 4. Hand-cut two identical bodices from pink cardstock. Adhere bodices together with hanger sandwiched between; adhere to skirt. Cut belt from Picadilly paper, adhere to bodice, and glue gems over polka dots.
- 5. For inside of card, cut 4-1/8"x5-1/2" pink piece and adhere inside card. Cut 2-1/2"x3" green piece and apply rub-ons; adhere inside card.
- 6. Use black fine-tip marker to outline all cardstock pieces.
- 1. Use dress design on dance recital invitations.
- 2. Don't forget about the inside of your cards! Here, a rub-on sentiment gets right to the point.