The Most Beautiful Things Card
- Cardstock: Basic Black; Whisper White
- Dutch Girl Collection Audrey patterned
- Chipboard heart
- Sheer black/white polka dot ribbon
- Black buttons, three
- White string
- The Best and Beautiful rubber stamp
- Ink pads: Cranberry Crisp Classic Stampin'; Jet Black StāzOn
- Blender pen
- 1. Cut black cardstock to 8"x8"; score and fold in half. Cut 3-3/4"x7-3/4" and 1-1/2"x7-3/4" Audrey pieces; flip strip over and adhere to left side of larger piece but do not adhere to card.
- 2. Stamp black sentiment onto white cardstock; use blender pen and red ink to highlight words as shown.
- 3. Trim sentiment and mat on black cardstock, leaving 1/8" border all around; adhere to patterned paper.
- 4. Cover chipboard heart with reverse side of Audrey paper; adhere to sentiment block.
- 5. Tie ribbon around layered papers, knotting at front, and adhere papers to card front. Tie string through buttons, knotting at front; adhere to card.
- 1. Go stamp happy! Ink and stamp chipboard heart instead of using patterned paper.
- 2. Create a matching envelope using an online template. Mirkwood Designs has lots of great stuff for paper crafters, ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/templates.htm.