The Gift of Oneself Card
- Chocolate Chip cardstock
- Bohemia Barefoot Collection Sunkissed floral patterned
- Bohemia Barefoot Collection "Love" Quote Tag
- Ribbon: Chocolate Velvet; burgundy/white dotted organdy
- Linen Thread
- Caribbean Collection Martinique blossom
- Brads: Life's Journey heart; copper mini, three
- ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Heat gun
- 1. Cut cardstock to 5-1/4"x10-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut 4"x5" floral paper piece; ink edges. Insert mini brads in upper corner of paper as shown. With fold at top, adhere paper to card.
- 2. Wrap and secure velvet ribbon around card front. Insert brad at flower center; adhere flower to card.
- 3. Sand tag edges; tie on ribbon and thread. Carefully use heat gun to curl organdy ribbon slightly, taking care not to burn it. Adhere tag to card.
- 1. Picture card without the ribbons and blossom - a simpler, still lovely version that will save you time.
- 2. Follow background directions for "Blue Without You, Valentine" to create custom paper for this card.