Striped Birthday Wishes Card
- Cardstock: Basic Black; Very Vanilla
- Avenue Collection Simple patterned
- Avenue Collection Circle Tag
- Black paper flowers, three
- Black mini brads
- Black grosgrain ribbon
- Sincere Salutations rubber stamps
- Basic Black Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
- Craft punches: 2" circle; 2-1/2" scalloped circle
- 1. Cut black cardstock to 4-1/4"x11"; score and fold in half. Cut 4"x5-1/4" striped piece.
- 2. Cut 12" ribbon length; thread through striped tag. Wrap ribbon around top of striped piece so tag is at front; knot and trim ends. Adhere striped piece to card front.
- 3. Stamp "Birthday Wishes" on white cardstock; punch circle around words. Punch black scalloped circle; adhere stamped circle to center. Adhere circles to card front as shown.
- 4. Use brads to attach flowers, evenly spaced, across bottom.
- 1. Graduated punches are a great investment - start with circles and squares.
- 2. Scalloped paper edges are a natural fit with blossoms; explore the possibilities.