Soft Florals Sympathy Card
Hot Off the Press
- White card, 5"x6-1/2"
- Cardmaker's Pretty Creative Pack
- Cardmaker's Pretty Instant Card Art
- Pretty Creative Kit
- Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Foam tape
- 1. Cut 5"x6-1/2" bronze glimmer piece and 4-3/4"x6-1/4" striped floral piece. Ink floral paper edges and adhere to glimmer paper.
- 2. Punch out blue ribbon and bow; wrap ribbon across top of floral paper 1" from top; tuck ends behind glimmer paper. Attach pink silk flower to bow with flower brad; adhere to ribbon with foam tape.
- 3. Insert pink mini brads into each corner of floral paper; insert two additional brads at lower right. Adhere layered papers to card front.
- 4. Punch out "sympathy" and "so sorry for your loss" sentiments. Mat on glimmer paper; see Techniques. Adhere shorter phrase to card front with foam tape.
- 5. For inside, cut 2-1/2"x6-1/4" striped strip; ink edges and adhere to right edge of card. Attach pink silk flower to remaining sentiment with blue mini brad; adhere sentiment to paper strip with foam tape.
- 1. Creative Pack includes patterned papers, specialty papers, artwork cut-outs, even envelopes.
- 2. In times of sorrow, remember to celebrate the life that was. Let your cards reflect that.