So Sweet! Strawberry Jar Card
The Cutting Café
- Cardstock: Georgia Pacific White, Stampin’ Up! Kraft
- Paper: Basic Grey Romani Pink, Hewlett Packard Inkjet Transparency
- Stampers Corner Ribbon: Celebrate It, Lace
- Bosskut Gazelle Personal Die-Cutting Machine
- The Cutting Café Cutting Templates: Jar Shaker Card, Sentiment Berry Sweet Greetings Printable Set
- Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Punch
- Sewing machine and thread
- Inkadinkado Clear Stamp Set
- Stampendous: White Crystal Snow Glitter, Key Lime Liquid Pearls
- Pens: EK Success Zig Memory System Black Writer, Sakura Gelly Roll Classic White
- Adhesives: tape runner, dimensional foam tape
- 1. Download cutting template in desired format. Die cut jar shaker card pieces from White and Kraft cardstock. Fold base of jar card; set aside.
- 2. For shaker piece, cut jar frame piece with open window on center from transparent paper. Cut window frame piece from Romani Pink paper. Machine-sew around edges of window frame using white thread. Knot and clip thread ends.
- 3. Adhere transparent window piece to frame using tape runner, leaving top edge open. Turn window piece over on work surface; press dimensional foam tape to edges of window frame. Press onto card front.
- 4. Print strawberries. Insert small amount of glitter and strawberries into transparent section.
- 5. Adhere solid jar piece on top of transparent window piece. Turn card over; adhere edges along fold line. Adhere kraft lid to top of jar.
- 6. Adhere lace and green ribbon bow to jar top.
- 7. Punch two White and two Kraft butterflies. Randomly stamp one brown and one white butterfly. Adhere two different-color butterflies together. Adhere butterflies to jar front using photo as guide. Dot antennae using Key Lime.
- 8. Adhere sentiments to bottom right. Add Black and Classic White dots to card using pens.