Nothing's Better Card
- Cardstock: Pretty in Pink; Whisper White; Chocolate Chip
- Loves Me Collection patterned
- Sweet Nothings Sticker Sheets
- Grosgrain ribbon: pink/white stripe; Chocolate
- Like it a Latté rubber stamp set
- Ink pads: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose Classic Stampin'; Chocolate Chip Craft Stampin'; White StāzOn
- Clear embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Liquid appliqué
- Horizontal Slot Punch
- Stampin' Dimensionals adhesive dots
- 1. Cut pink cardstock to 5-1/2"x9"; score and fold in half. Cut following pieces from papers: 4-1/2"x5-1/2" vellum; 3"x4-1/2" pink cardstock; 2-3/4"x4-1/4" white cardstock; 2-5/8"x4-1/8" brown cardstock; 3"x4-1/2" pink dot paper.
- 2. Stamp vellum repeatedly with white large steam motifs; let dry. Attach center of vellum to card front; adhesive will be hidden behind papers. Center and adhere pink and white card stock layers to card.
- 3. Use brown pigment ink to stamp mug and whipped cream images onto brown dot paper. Apply embossing powder and heat until clear and shiny. Apply liquid appliqué to cream, spilling over mug edge; heat set to activate and let cool. Cut out image.
- 4. Stamp two rose straws on white cardstock; cut out and adhere behind cream. Attach mug to green circle sticker; adhere to pink dot paper as shown. Stamp brown dye ink sentiment at left side.
- 5. Adhere pink paper to brown cardstock cut in Step 2. Punch two slots through layers above and below sentiment. Pull pink/white ribbon through slots. Attach layered papers to card with adhesive dots.
- 6. Wrap ribbon around card front; overlap and secure ends inside. Tie brown ribbon around pink/white as shown; trim ends.
- 1. Need a change from card-making? Create custom candy bar wrappers.
- 2. Use stamp to create soup bowl card for under-the-weather friends.
- 3. It's okay to eliminate a few paper layers to save time!