My Sunshine Card
- Cardstock: black; white
- Fresh Paisley Collection patterned: Brushed Flowers; Fresh Blocks
- Enchanted Flower Rub-ons
- Déjà Views Wonderful Words Alphabet Stickers
- Marvy Corner Rounder Punch
- Black ink pad
- Sewing machine
- 1. Cut white cardstock to 5-1/2"x11"; score and fold in half. Round corners.
- 2. Cut following squares from papers, round corners, and adhere to card front in order: 5-1/2" yellow area of blocks paper; 5-1/4" black cardstock; 5" green area of blocks paper.
- 3. Cut 4-3/4" floral paper square. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply rub-ons, allowing some to extend over edges; trim excess. Round corners and machine sew around edges without thread. Adhere to card front.
- 4. Use stickers to spell "you are" and "SUNSHINE" as shown. Use black fine-tip marker to write "my."
- 5. Ink card edges.
- 1. Use pattern in paper as sticker placement guide - it will enhance your design.
- 2. To preserve rub-ons, cut flowers in half before applying to paper, then trim excess.
- 3. Sentiment stamps, especially flexible clear stamps, are a great option for shapely quotes!