Make Everyday Card
- Cardstock: blue; brown
- Blossom double-sided patterned
- Wisdom Ribbons sticker
- Wildheart Collection pink ribbon
- Small pink flowers, two
- ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Circle Cutter
- 1. Cut blue cardstock to 4-3/4"x9-1/2"; score and fold in half. Open card and cut 1-1/2" circle from center front. Ink cardstock edges.
- 2. Cut 4-1/2" brown cardstock square; cut 2" circle from center. Adhere card stock to card.
- 3. Cut 4-1/4" floral paper square; cut 2-1/4" circle from center. Ink paper edges and adhere to card.
- 4. Tie ribbon around right side of card; trim excess. Adhere flowers to upper edge of opening.
- 5. Cut 2-3/4" floral paper square; turn paper over and adhere inside card so reverse pattern shows through window. Adhere quote sticker inside opening.
- 1. As an alternative, stamp light-colored cardstock to create your own patterned paper. Stamp sentiment, too!
- 2. Card makes a nice statement for holidays, as well; create it in red/green for Christmas or red/pink for Valentine's Day.