In The Moo-ood For Love Cards
- French Roast note card
- Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise; Whisper White
- Brown/turquoise gingham ribbon
- Rubber stamps: Balloon; Cow; Moo-ood for Love
- Ink pads: Chocolate Ancient Page dye; ColorBox Dark Brown Fluid Chalk
- Vivid Dye ink refills: Light Brown; Turquoise; Melon
- Many Marvelous Markers: Creamy Caramel; Tempting Turquoise
- Crystal Effects dimensional glaze
- 1. Cut 2-1/4"x4-1/4" turquoise piece; sponge edges Chocolate. Use chalk ink to stamp first part of sentiment at upper left. Pierce hole border along bottom edge; adhere to card. Tie ribbon around card front.
- 2. Stamp Chocolate cow and balloon on white cardstock; trim as shown.
- 3. Watercolor images using ink refills and water; see Techniques. Cow and ground under feet are Light Brown; muzzle is Melon; balloon is Turquoise. Add detail to balloon and cow with markers.
- 4. Apply dimensional glaze over balloon; let dry.
- 5. Stamp "love" with chalk ink on cow block. Adhere block to card with foam tape.
- 1. Replace blue cardstock and ink with red, or create entire card in a black-and-white scheme.
- 2. Adhere cow block to magnet sheet; adhere to card with removable tape for a gift and card in one.