Hokey Pokey Card
- Cardstock: Twilight Dark; Sugar Cream
- Horsin' Around Collection patterned: Red Bandit; Favorite Jeans
- Red buttons, two
- Hokey Pokey rubber stamp
- Ink pads: Clear Emboss it; ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk
- Denim embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Sewing needle and red embroidery floss
- Large flower punch
- Adhesives: Permanent Glue Runner; 3-D Design Blocks
- 1. Cut cream cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half. Ink edges brown.
- 2. Cut 4"x5-1/4" blue cardstock piece and 3-3/4"x4-7/8" bandana-print piece; adhere layers to card.
- 3. Stamp clear sentiment on cream cardstock; apply embossing powder and heat set until raised and shiny. Trim sentiment to 2"x3" and mat on blue cardstock, leaving 1/8" border all around. Mat on denim paper, leaving 1/4" border. Adhere to card front as shown.
- 4. Punch four flowers from denim paper. Layer two flowers together and hand sew button to center of each. Use dimensional adhesive blocks to adhere flowers to card.