Happy Hearts Card
- Cardstock: pink; white; brown; green
- Chipboard heart
- Eyelets: pink; white
- Green/white polka dot grosgrain ribbon
- Rubber stamps: Dot Circle; Hearts Set; "Love"
- Ink pads: pink; brown; green
- Scallop-edge decorative scissors
- Eyelet-setting tools
- 1. Cut pink cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 2-3/4"x5-1/2" piece from white cardstock; randomly stamp with pink and brown hearts and green circles, rotating stamps and letting images extend off edges. Adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 1/2"x5-1/2" brown cardstock strip; trim one edge with scallop scissors and adhere to card above stamped block. Cut 5-3/4" length from ribbon; adhere across card, securing ends inside card front.
- 4. Cover chipboard heart with pink cardstock; ink edges pink. Stamp brown "love" at center.
- 5. Cut 1-3/4"x3" green piece and 2"x3-1/4" brown piece; adhere layers together and sand brown edges. Attach eyelets as shown. Adhere papers and heart to card.
- Try It Again!
- 1. Chipboard star, star stamp, yellow/blue/green/white, "All Star"
- 2. Chipboard flower, flower stamp, pink/lavender/rose/white, "Happy Spring"
- 3. Chipboard circle, soccer ball stamp, black/white/red/green, "Soccer Party"