Friends & Flowers Card
- White card, 5"x7"
- Patterned: Foof-a-la Spring Pageantry Collection Botanica; Green Crackle
- Metal: brass label holder, 3"; green brads, two
- Trims: brown/white gingham ribbon; green rickrack
- Rubber stamps: Leaf Pattern Background; Anna Griffin: Blossom Motif, Floral Border, Flourish Border, Flourish Motif, Ornamental Stamp Set, Greetings Stamp Set, Basket Bouquet, Votive Bouquet; words: Fun, Friend, No. 1; small double rose; framed floral; mini motifs: pointing hand, house, bunny, flower, grape leaves, oak leaves
- Adirondack Dye Ink Pads: Caramel; Oregano; Mushroom
- Stipple brush
- 1. Cut script paper to 5"x7", noting placement of word "flowers" on paper; adhere to card front.
- 2. Using photo as guide, randomly stamp words, mini motifs, and small ornamentals with Caramel and Oregano inks. Stamp florals, large ornamentals, and borders with Mushroom ink.
- 3. Cut 2"x7" green strip; stamp leaf pattern with Mushroom ink.
- 4. Stamp Mushroom "Thinking of You" onto script paper scrap and cut to 1/2"x2-1/2"; insert into label holder. Use brads to attach label holder to green strip as shown. Adhere strip to left side of card. Stipple all paper edges Mushroom.
- 5. Cut 7-1/2" lengths from ribbon and rickrack; layer and adhere to card over paper seam, securing ends inside card front.
- 1. Change it up! Create 5" square card, layering paper and trims on a diagonal.
- 2. Try accenting leaf background image with metallic pen.
- 3. Make it faster - stamp leaf background only and leave patterned paper as-is.