Frankly, My Valentine
- Cardstock: glossy white; red; tan; cream
- Manila tag
- Red tulle
- Fine twine
- Red heart charm
- Stamps: Rhett & Scarlett; Mon Ami Set; Lace Background
- Ink pads: black solvent; black dye; brown chalk
- Foam tape
- 1. Cut cream cardstock to 5-1/2"x8"; score and fold in half. Cut 3-3/4"x5-1/4" tan piece; randomly stamp with brown "Mon Ami" hearts. Adhere to card.
- 2. Stamp black solvent photo image onto glossy cardstock; let dry. Trim close to image so it fits onto tag. Stamp tag with brown Lace Background. Adhere photo cut-out. Wrap tag in tulle and tie with twine; adhere charm and set aside.
- 3. Using photo as guide, stamp five black dye word hearts onto red cardstock; cut out.
- 4. Cut cream cardstock piece 1/8" taller and wider than "L" heart block; sponge edges brown. Adhere pieces together. Adhere all hearts to card. Float tag over hearts; see Techniques.
- 1. Create same card in shades of blue to mimic the "Blue Without You, Valentine" in this issue.
- 2. Go for the Andy Warhol look - stamp photo image four times in four different colors.