Flower on a Stick Card
- White cardstock
- Discover Journal Page patterned
- Friends Forever rub-on
- Starburst Blossom die-cut
- Light Green Bling Circles
- Black/white gingham ribbon
- 1. Cut white cardstock to 6-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut 4-1/4"x6-1/2" patterned piece, noting pattern placement; use craft knife to cut slits on each side of green stripe. Adhere paper to card.
- 2. Apply rub-on sentiment and gem circles to die-cut.
- 3. Adhere die cut to craft stick; tie ribbon around stick. Slide stick through slits in paper.
- 1. This card design is particularly fun for kids' birthdays, as well.
- 2. For faster version, adhere die-cut directly to card; omit craft stick and ribbon.