February 14th Card
- Pale olive green cardstock
- Unique Boutique Collection Second-hand Stripe patterned
- Metal: spiral clip; decorative staple; maroon mini brad
- Epoxy heart
- Green variegated ribbon
- Rubber stamps: Calendar Set; Hugs Ribbon; Happy Valentine's Day
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Pads: Olive Pastel; Maroon
- Clear/iridescent glitter glue
- Style Stix cone-shaped applicator
- 1. Cut cardstock to 8"x9-1/4"; score and fold in half. Tear front long edge. Ink card edges green.
- 2. Cut patterned paper slightly smaller than card front; tear bottom edge and sand all edges. Stamp maroon ribbon across top.
- 3. Stamp green calendar on cardstock as shown; cut out. Ink edges maroon. Curl top left corner slightly. Tie ribbon to spiral clip and slide onto calendar edge. Adhere and staple calendar to patterned paper.
- 4. Use glitter glue to adhere epoxy heart over number; let dry. Pierce hole through heart and papers; insert brad. Adhere patterned paper to card front. Use applicator to apply maroon ink around heart.
- 5. Stamp maroon sentiment on patterned paper. Tie ribbon bow; adhere to stamped ribbon as shown.
- 1. Use this same design to create fabulous, customized birthday cards for everyone.
- 2. Use repositionable adhesive to create an actual mini calendar; just adhere layers together at top and peel away each month. Adhere calendar to large chipboard piece decorated like a memory page.