Cocktail Party Invite
- Cardstock: Basic Black; Going Grey; Old Olive
- Martini patterned
- Martini Glass gem sticker
- Sheer white ribbon
- Adhesive mini gems
- You're Invited rubber stamp
- Jet Black StāzOn ink pad
- White gel pen
- Paper piercer
- Craft punches: square; scalloped square
- Dimensional adhesive dots
- 1. Cut grey cardstock to 4-1/4"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut 4" Martini paper square; adhere to card.
- 2. Cut a 1"x4" grey cardstock strip; tie ribbon around one end and stamp sentiment. Adhere to card.
- 3. Punch square from black and scalloped square from green cardstock; adhere layers. Apply martini glass sticker. Adhere block to card with adhesive dots.
- 4. Pierce two rows of holes along top edge; draw faux stitch lines with gel pen.
- 1. Gem shape stickers are available for a variety of holidays and special occasions.
- 2. Create matching place cards, coasters, table décor, and more with themed paper.