Butterfly Wishes Card
- Pink Viburnum cardstock
- Pink variegated ribbon
- Make a Wish for a Cause stamp set
- Ink pads: Pearlescent Orchid Brilliance; Spanish Olive VersaMark Dew Drop
- Liquid appliqué
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter and Embosser and Textile Embossing Folder
- Craft punches: Royal Butterfly; Classic Butterfly
- Heat tool
- Paper piercer
- Piercing Border Template
- 1. Cut pink cardstock to 4-1/4"x11"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Ink flower portion of stamp pink and stem green. Stamp image twice onto card front as shown, without re-inking between impressions. Stamp pink sentiment.
- 3. Dot liquid appliqué onto blooms; set with heat tool until puffed.
- 4. Cut 1"x4-1/4" vellum strip; follow manufacturer's instructions to emboss. Adhere to card with glue dots placed along top edge; ribbon will hide adhesive. Tie ribbon around card front at seam; trim excess.
- 5. Punch one of each butterfly from vellum. Use finger to smudge pink ink in centers. Adhere butterflies to card with glue dots. Use piercing template to create flutter trail as shown.