Bling For You Card
- Cardstock: Ruby Red
- Dutch Girl Collection Klara patterned
- Dutch Girl Collection Tags
- Jewel brad
- Sheer ribbon
- Adhesive mini gems
- Rubber stamps: Wonderful Words; Everyday Flexible Phrases
- Jet Black StāzOn ink pad
- Circle punch, 1"
- Dimensional adhesive dots
- 1. Cut red cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut 4"x5-1/4" Klara piece, stamp "smile" at bottom of green side, and adhere to card.
- 2. Cut a 3-1/2"x4" Klara piece, cutting along scallop design on bottom edge; adhere to card. Embellish with gems as shown.
- 3. Punch half-circle from cardstock, adhere to right edge of card, and add gem.
- 4. Punch tag and circle tag from sheet. Stamp "for you" on circle and adhere to larger tag. Cut ribbon length and attach to top of tag with brad. Adhere tag to card with adhesive dot.
- 1. Use the tag all by itself on a special gift.
- 2. Coordinated lines of papers and embellishments help make card design faster and simpler.