Big Heart Love Card
- Cardstock: black; white
- Corrugated white
- Basic Microdot patterned
- Black polka dot ribbon
- Black Birds and Butterflies rub-on
- Scalloped-edge scissors
- Paper trimmer
- 1. Cut black cardstock to 5"x11-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut white cardstock to 5-1/2"x11-1/2"; score and fold in half. Layer and adhere cardstocks together with fold at top, bottom and left edges aligned. Trim right white edge with scallop scissors, cutting through front and back layers.
- 2. Cut 1"x5" dot paper piece; adhere to card. Tie ribbon around card front; spot glue to secure.
- 3. Freehand tear a heart from white cardstock; adhere to card front, allowing it to extend off left edge. Trim heart even with card.
- 4. Cut several 1/2" squares from corrugated paper; overlap and adhere to heart. Apply rub-on as shown.
- 1. Freehand not your forté? Use a heart template to trace basic shape, then carefully tear along edges.
- 2. Use adhesive that dries clear on corrugated paper pieces to avoid unsightly glue marks.
- 3. Black and white is easy to put together, and always in style, so be sure to save your scraps.