Best Friends Card
- Cardstock: pink; white
- Love, Elsie Roxie Collection patterned: Funky Fun double-sided; Telephone self-adhesive fabric
- Love, Elsie Roxie Square Gels
- Journaling Spot rub-on
- 1. Cut pink cardstock to 6"x12"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut three 1/2"x8" strips from patterned papers as shown; center and adhere strips close together to card front. Trim strip ends even with card sides.
- 3. Adhere rub-on to white cardstock; cut out and adhere to card. Apply epoxy sticker to square.
- 1. Instead of a rub-on, use a journaling rubber stamp or die-cut, or make one on your computer.
- 2. Back sticker with chipboard and a pin back for a quick, wearable gift.